e-sports 14.3% Develops to Lover-9.5% People continue exchanging except games and games

The marriage party "Otocon (Oton)" operated by Tameney conducted a questionnaire survey on "E-sports (game) encountering" for 216 people who have participated in Otocon.

The survey conducts a questionnaire about whether the encounter through the online is increasing in the corona, and there are people who have developed into love through e-sports. According to the survey, 9.5% of people have encountered them through heterosexual and e-sports, and they were doing some exchanges.

Among those who have actually exchanged, 38.1% responded to a friend, 14.3% developed to a lover. More than half respondents resulted in something that has had some connections after exchanging.

TOP 5 E SPORTS GAMES IN INDIA FOR MOBILE!!!!!!! || 200 subscriber special!!!!!

For encounters through e-sports, 53.4% answered that "I think" "I think it is like". The person who answered "I think it's none" and "I think it's nothing to say", and the positive opinion has become a negative opinion significantly above the negative opinion. The reasons for those who answered that "I think" and "I think it would be rather like" is reasons for the following reasons.

· I think that the person with the same hobbies know is good (male and twenties) · For diverse times (male · 30s) · Because it is becoming natural to meet on the net (male · 30s) · I think that it is easy to develop to a lover if there is a common hobby of each other's favorite game. There is also a friend who got married by the encounter through e-sports (male and 30s) · Because the method of encounter is diversified (male · 40s) · Because there is an element that is originally a hobby, I think the possibility is not zero (male · 40s) · · I think that you can get along through e-sports, you can share deep hobbies and communicate equivalent to conversations (male and 40s) · Because friends who have evolved in the off meeting and developed until dating are actually (male · 50s) · · Because I think that the resistance is not limited to e-sports but the resistance is lost (male · 50s) · Because I can know in advance that there is the same hobby (female · 30s) · Because I think it will be easier to be attracted if there is something that has been done with something (female · 30s) · Because every day of everyday hobbies, I think that I can get along well forever (female · 40s) · Since everything is from communication, I think there is an encounter with people who participated if they participate (female · 50s)

It seems that there is a sense of closeness due to having the same hobbies, and the diversification of encounters begins positive opinions.

【Summary of investigation】 Survey period: March 25, 2012 (Fri) -1 April (Fri) Survey Target: 166 women who participated in "Otocon" Survey method: Internet survey

Comments