Thus, you just a rusko chick!

Tommi Viitanen blog

I'm used to the fact that, in this balcony, I always watching between that rhymes through the smaller of a certain city crow. He is right in the forest, big, pinky kolpää, maybe a little grayer.

Now, however, my interest was first attracted to the fact that the time was wrong. The hares was ahead of time.

Then I realized that the rabbits looked a bit of beep; Long ears, Czech, long hind legs, Czech. But all the rest of the body structure was forgotten somewhere else. I realized in the fraction of a second that it was a boy. Looked like a nippet of mummies.

In their natural way this coil seemed to be a hard rush. He bounced in stressing in orderly until the roof of the carriage of our apartment blocks along the parking spaces of our apartment blocks. Then he noticed the cars, raised the ears per heaven. I was able to hear the METAL Gear Solidin warning t1. The bunny made a smart solution, made the uducen, and the bounce still through my field of vision throughout the other in the other, without looking back.

Like the hero of my children's books he disappeared from my sight. Leaving only the feelings of respect and a certain kind of longing for my heart.

Rusko - Everyday (Netsky Remix) 5/5

Image of the hares is an innocent nature song and there is no guy mentioned in the text. He is just a celebrity speaker familiar with Google's image search.

Comments

Popular Posts